Rotary Club of Port of Spain Pan Crawl 2019
Thu 21 Feb, 2019, 06:00 PM to Thu 21 Feb, 2019, 11:30 PM
Princess Elizabeth Centre, Ariapita Avenue, Port of Spain
ThinkArtwork Studio, 63 Carlos Street Port of Spain
Rotarians, PIS, friends and guests are all invited to RCPOS' Annual Pan Yard Crawl.
Contribution is $300 /person and includes:
- - Premium bar: scotch, rum, vodka, wines, beer, non-alcoholic beverages
- - Food: Multiple tasty eats
- - Tee-shirt and cup
- - Round-Trip Transportation in comfortable air conditioned vehicles
- - Secured parking at Princess Elizabeth Centre
- - Return shuttle service for early departures.
Fellowship begins at 6:00 p.m. at the Princess Elizabeth Centre with shuttles leaving at 7:00 p.m. promptly and traveling to all the major pan yards within POS - inclusive of Renegades, Desperados, All-Stars, Silver Stars and Phase II (subject to availability). We return to Princess Elizabeth Center at or before 11 p.m.
Be advised that there is limited space available, so please confirm your booking and the number in your party as soon as possible.